The following conditions apply to accommodation bookings made by you through your usage of www.lindalhotellondon.co.uk. Lindal Hotel London may alter these conditions at any time.
Making a booking
It is your responsibility to review the booking details (including the total price and deposit payable) and submit accurate information when making a booking.
Modifications are only possible if this is an addition of nights or rooms. This entails:
- making a separate booking for these rooms/nights.
If you need to reduce the number of nights or number of rooms, unfortunately this would entail:
- a cancellation of your original booking, with the loss of your original deposit and any payment previously made to Lindal Hotel.
- Make a new booking for the correct nights/rooms.
All modifications will be subject to the Non-Refundable cancellation policy.
Cancellations and Non-Arrivals
Cancellations and non-arrivals result in the loss of your pre-payment.
- All bookings at the Lindal Hotel are non-refundable.
- Any: Cancellation, Modification, or No Show will forfeit the total amount of this reservation.
- In the case of a modification, you will need to make a new booking.
Check In / Check Out
The terms and conditions of the accommodation provider will apply to you from check-in, or in the case of non-arrival.
Check in from: 14:00 GMT - 00:00 GMT
Check out by: 07:00 GMT - 11:00 GMT
You will need to have some form of photograph ID (passport, drivers license or government issued Identity Card) at time of Check-In.
- Monday to Friday: a Full English Breakfast is included in the reservation.
- Saturday & Sunday: a Continental Breakfast is included in the reservation.